Wednesday 18 April 2007

Terrariums

Alright! I admit that sometimes I over do it on the purchases of certain things such as the ceramic heads or the fondue sets. I just get too obsessed with something and I have to get another and then another until my little obsession passes. Luckily my obsessions never too expensive. That's why I love ebay!

Paul's getting back into gardening now that Spring is here or supposedly here. I am not a gardener. I think it's because you have to plant things and then wait for them to grow. It's too much work. I just want to do something and see results instead of waiting around to see what happens. Anyways I wanted to try my hand at gardening also but in a different way. I've been seeing a lot blogs about terrariums. These little self containing environments after you put the plants in and put the cover on the whole thing takes care of it self and you only have to water it once every couple of weeks or never at all. Here's some terrariums that I bought on ebay. Yes, with my obsessions on over buying I bought 3 of each size. So we'll see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments: