Sunday 15 April 2007

Rainy Sunday!

Anyone who knows me, probably knows that I am an ebay JUNKIE! If you've ever been to our house you'd know. Almost all our knick knacks around the house are from ebay. Some might consider it junk but I just like them cause they're cute. Some are useful and some aren't. I never know what I'm going to do with whatever I'm bidding on, but somehow they just find a place somewhere. I just think they're cute or fun or whatever. You know what I mean. Here's something or somethings that I bought from ebay. They're not all from one seller. They were all from different sellers. It took about 2 months to acquire all of them. We finally put them up on the wall above the staircase. It took about 2 hours to put up but I have to say I did a pretty good job. Let me know what you guys think.


3 comments:

pg said...

wow! great find!

KimmChi said...

Coool, I love them, all their little eyes staring at you! the chicken is my favorite - of course - BWACK!

squirleen said...

Love the arrangement. The next obvious step is to add busts of Finnegan & Quigley. Does anybody on eBay take commissions?