Thursday 26 April 2007

Fondue?

I just received my ceramic rabbit head towel hook holder today and it is fantastic! It's such a great piece. Now I know why it's been so hard to find and people pay such high price for it. Anyways I'm going to wait awhile and see if I bid on more heads before I hang it up on the wall.

For those of you who don't know. I have this other "obsession" which are my Catherineholm fondue sets. These aren't your typical fondue sets. They are from the 70's and they are in a really cool round sphere shape. I have about 10 of them but only 6 are complete or almost complete sets. The last one I bought was probably about a year ago, but I am still looking for that elusive color. You know how it is about collecting. You always have to have all the available colors and or shapes that they comes in. Anyways I've been looking for the very rare red color for these fondue sets. The last time I saw one on ebay was about 2 years ago and have not seen since. If anybody see's it or have any info. Let me know.

No comments: