Wednesday 18 July 2007

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last blog. Been lazy and the heat did not help one bit. Just been hanging out with Finnegan and Quigley. Trying to stay cool. Also I wasn't working on anything interesting so there wasn't much to blog about. Not anymore. There's loads going on now that I'm kind of out of my lazy slump. I am reupholstering a chair that I found a long time ago. I think I found it way before I found my office chair. Here are some pictures of the chair the way it was found. Could be an interesting project. We'll see how it turns out. Notice the shiny pleather. Imagine sitting on that in this humidity. Sttiiiicccccky! Anyways I will post the after pics once I am done. I am waiting for the supplies I ordered 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it gets here soon so I can get started!



No comments: